Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why is Mark Zuckerberg Richer Than You?

By Jonathan Quek

One of the young billionaire whom I truly admire is Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook. Both Mark & I were born in the same year but he is now worth an estimated $6.9 billion.

What excites me about Mark is not only his net worth but how he changed the lives of many people. A friend of mine whom recently got himself a baby told me that he met his wife over Facebook many years ago. Today, we see people texting each other through Facebook instead of emails. Every night, one common practice that I've is to check my Facebook newsfeed before I doze off. For the first time in history, people live in an online world and they can learn about anything no matter whether they are rich or poor.

Today, we live in an Information World and I believe that information is only valuable when you apply the right knowledge to understand the information and to act on the information.

During my seminars, many people tell me that they have seen the news that I share but they have never been able to interpret the news. They read in newspaper that gold is a good investment but then they still lose money investing in gold. My answer is simple... It's not gold or silver that makes you rich, it's what you know about gold or silver that will make you rich.

In today's Information World, you can have all the information you need in this world but you can still be poor. I believe that Mark Zuckerberg is successful because he has the required knowledge to build Facebook to leverage information. He knows how to build a team and find people who are smarter than him to make Facebook a great success. It's not the technology information that made Mark Zuckerberg rich. It's his knowledge to create and leverage on the information that he has.

In today's Information World where information is plenty, I believe that what sets a poor man apart compared to a rich person is the ability to process those information. You have to grasp the financial knowledge to be able to leverage on these information. Today, amidst the gloomy economic news, I'm very happy. Simply because... In times of crisis, wealth is never lost, wealth is merely transferred from one asset class to another. I encourage you to increase your financial intelligence to process these information and create massive wealth!

If you enjoyed this article from Jonathan Quek and would like to receive more information on how to achieve a successful money mindset and learn personal excellence or wealth intelligence principles that really work, then please visit: www.Jonathan-Quek.com


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jonathan_Quek

http://EzineArticles.com/?Why-Is-Mark-Zuckerberg-Richer-Than-You?&id=6177043

No comments:

Post a Comment